Do’s & Don’ts
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of life equipment handling
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection centers / points to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-waste Collection Centers point.
- Always disconnect the battery from product and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic products on your own.
- Do not throw electronics in bins having Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimate reaches landfills.
E-Waste Collection Centers
List of Collection centres Under E-Waste Management Rule -2016
Name of State
Name of City/Town
100,feet road preet randhwa complex Amritsar 143001
Sec No.3 Pabhat Road Zirakpur near saini hospital 140603
295.Hosa road CK nagar, Bangalore 560100
Shop no.2 Ratnagiri raisen road near coal parishar, Bhopal 462022
Plot no. D63, Pari Canal Road Metro satelight city, haspal bhuvneswar
Shop No. 90, Bar 9, Pukrij Nagar 6 Main Road, Madhavnagar, Chennai 600060
Plot No. F-99, Near Exide Office Road , Transport Nagar, Dehradun 248001
83,Royal tower Shipra Sun city indirapuram 201014
Flat No. F3, 1st floor, Rubia vsufi incly, B/block, Plot No.7, Navin Vihar, Near Mirzapur chowk, Hisar, 125005
#23, Hockey Stadium Road, Kerakuchi Near Hockey Stadium Road Beharbari, Guwahti 781029
5/D,115 kudi Housing Board, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005
29/5 Nabin chander das road bonhooghly 700090
Near Sai Hotel, Catol Bypass road , Wadi, Nagpur 440023
Near Pawan Petrol Pump mahinder market Pahadi Patna 800007
Booti More H.B. road getlatu ranchi Jharkhand 835217
Shop No. 7/178, first floor, Sarandhaa colony, old Bonpoli, Secunderbad
Opposite shree anum hospital jallo check tarate more road near Shiva Colony welding Shop
Mr. Birjesh Kumar
Getlatu near gautam green city BIT chowk ranchi Jharkhand- chattisgrah -835217
Mr. Sandeep Kumar
HO. 16-188 Choornikkara opp. Standers pottery school SPW road, Companypady thaikkattukara 683106
C/99,Phase II new palam vihar-122017
Shop no. 6, Awadh Bazar plaza near masjid ring road tedi pulia- 226021
94/7,Satyamurti nagar Thomas road opp. Central warehouse godom Madurai-625016
Near Pawan Petrol Pump Mahinder market pahadi Potna-800007
Pawar Basti Aundh Rawat main road thatwade-411033
Plot no. 2109, Opp Kolhapur Steel Lmt, Nagafatta, Shiroli, Kolhapur-416122
C-41, ‘H’ Road Mahanagar Extenssion lucknow Near neera nursing home-226024
Shop No. 45, aman House Building Link Road, Samrala Chowk, Ludhiana, Punjab-141008
M-44 yashoda nagar Kanpur 208011 U.P.
184 transports aria near obc bank Jalandhar-144004
79-Dushyant Nagar, Near HB Ghaust House Purchimpari Road, Agra-282007
- M/S JINCO MARKETING has signed an agreement with M/s Mahaarana Industries private limited it is E-waste Recycler located at Survey no 466,475 at village TIMBA, taluka Daskroi, Dist. Ahmedabad Gujarat.
- M/s Mahaarana Industries Pvt Ltd will be our channelization Partner for E-waste collection, recycling and disposal of E-waste in an environment friendly Manner
- M/S Mahaarana Industries Pvt Ltd has signed an agreement with M/s Radhe Radhe Roadways registered Address is Radhe Shyam Complex, Opp, Oswal Chemical, Chosar Road, Aslali, Ahmedabad-382427, Logistic partner of Mahaarana Industries Pvt Ltd
- E-waste Collection toll free no 18003090118
- Arrangement of collection centre will be from M/s Mahaarana Industries Pvt Ltd registered on behalf of M/S JINCO MARKETING& its clients. M/s Mahaarana Industries Pvt Ltd Will ensure safe & environmentally sound transportation if E-Waste to the recycling facility
JINCO MARKETING for creating promising awareness throughout the country will do the following: –
- General Awareness through various media including print media
- Digital Awareness
- Awareness through trade partners
- Awareness through advertisement
- Awareness through training and conducting regular workshops
General Awareness through various media including print media
Through Booklets /leaflets- Product manuals/ product catalogue shall contain a booklet/ leaflet endeavouring to make the user aware on the E-Waste and its handling, manner of disposal (do’s and don’ts). The information covers the under mentioned things;
- Hazardous constituents in electrical and electronics equipment’s.
- Impacts of importers handling/dumping OR disposal/accidental breakage/recycling of E-Waste.
- Handling of E-Waste (Do’s & Don’ts).
- Symbol on products & booklet mentioning prevention of dumping of E-Waste directly to recycler’s data and take back systems.
JINCO MARKETING shall print on its invoices one liners information its toll-free numbers for disposal of E-Waste.
Through logos/Slogans on product which state that recycling is necessity
This step will help the customers to get knowledge and encouragements for proper disposal through recycling of the products.
Through Social Network sites: – JINCO MARKETING through its various social networking platforms (Face book, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, you tube website: – undertakes to post on monthly basis to educate its customers about electronics waste:
Awareness through trade partners
By installing banners/standees/posters at its defined retailer to be put on prominent places in their premises in order to educate customers/create awareness about what is electronic waste, its hazardous impacts and the contact details of our authorized recycler / dismantler to facilitate the customers for the safe disposal of their electronic waste.
Awareness through Advertisement
JINCO MARKETING shall spread E-Waste awareness by doing advertisement in the following manner: –
- Printing advertising through leading Newspapers
- Online Advertising through Videos on you tube channel / You tube commercial
- Outdoor Advertising
- Outdoor Advertising
JINCO MARKETING shall also advertise in future educating its customer in various JINCO MARKETING sponsored events (Award functions, Contests, Seminars, Exhibitions etc.) via posters, standees and videos informing and sensitizing the customers about electronic waste how not to dispose electronic waste and the safe way of disposing electronic waste.
Awareness through training and conducting regular workshops
- JINCO MARKETING will initiate training program for RWAs, Schools and Colleges etc., for creating awareness amongst the general public. JINCO MARKETING will do this activity twice in every month covering two states/ Union Territory.
- JINCO MARKETING shall educate all existing employees by conducting quarterly training/ workshop on E-Waste, and also a presentation on electronic waste shall be mandatory be made a part of the induction programme for all new employees of the JINCO MARKETING.
JINCO MARKETING shall provide training to its shop demonstrators about the various walk shall be passed on to various walk in customers visiting the various dealers on pan India basis.